Hello all my long lost loves! As I mentioned in my last post, my life is CRAZY busy lately. I am in the midst of finals week this week and then Saturday….I graduate!!! Who woulda thunk, right Mom??
Today I thought I would take the time to share the goals I have for my blog in 2013. I think it’s important to make goals in all aspects of your life, whether they are short-term or long-term, and no matter how big or small. I don’t know about any of you, but I am a compulsive list maker. I have to write (or type) things down, otherwise I will forget and the idea will be gone forever.
So without further a due, I present to you…the 10 goals for my blog in 2013!
1. Integrate occasional personal style posts. I’m hoping to get a DSLR camera for graduation/Christmas and I can’t wait to start taking some pics! (For those of you that don’t have a professional photographer at your every beck and call, how do you take your personal style photos!? Who takes them for you?)
2. Break 1,000 views in one day.
3. Host a giveaway (or several).
4. Attend Blogshop! (I’m thinking of either going the weekend it’s in Boston in February, or when it’s in Minneapolis in March if anyone else was thinking about going!)
5. Write my 500th post.
6. Start a new series. (Any suggestions? What kinds of series do you have on your blogs? What have you seen on other blogs that you liked?)
7. Write a guest post.
8. Develop a consistent blogging routine.
9. Update and/or install necessary plug-ins to improve my blog’s optimization.
10. Make lots of new blogger friends and hopefully have the opportunity to meet some of them in person!
*Also, I love discovering new, helpful tools for my blog so if you have any favorites I would LOVE it if you shared with me in the comments below :)